Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Madelyn, here's your fricking blog already

One of my friends--who has a FANTASTIC singing voice--went to Nashville this weekend to work on her music. She recorded four songs with a full band in the back. Guess who's full band it was? Dolly Parton's! OMG.

I had a dream about Dolly Parton once. We were in an elevator at Dollywood (going down, heh heh. (kidding!)). Anyway, we were in the elevator together--just the two of us--and I was so so starstruck and wanted to talk to her and couldn't and was all freaked out. Elevators can be very very small--especially in the presence of greatness.

Speaking of greatness, I think that is what I will achieve someday. As soon as I get around to it...

...right now I'm too busy workin' 9 to 5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Madelyn said...

Aw, thanks!

And Dolly totally would have talked to you.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Lo said...

OK, at first when I read that I didn't notice that you said it was a dream and I was like, "OMG, I can't believe she never told me!" Then I reread (of course). But I don't know if Dolly would have talked to you, not that she's not the world's most wonderful lady EVER, but because she might be the one too starstruck to speak...

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home