Friday, December 02, 2005

DZ, well, you'll see

Driving to work the other morning, I saw a big white pick up truck. So big it had a big backseat with a big side window big enough for a big sticker. The big sticker did not say "Bad Boy" or have a picture of Calvin pissing or praying (how weird is that, anyway?) Nope. The sticker was clear with white print--making the overall white-theme quite clean and classy-looking. It read "Powered by DZ Nuts." DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE OF THESE?! Or maybe I can get it like air-brushed across the back of my Altima's rear window or bumper. I mean, I'm not a purist--it doesn't have to be a sticker. I just gotta let the world know that my Nissan--like that pick up truck--is powered by dz nuts. Y'all better step.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Nah, but I got an "Ain't Skeert" I can sell ya cheap!

6:54 AM  
Blogger - said...

I can send you a picture of my scrotum to put on your car. If you like..

2:37 PM  
Blogger mfleckca said...

sadly, google and ebay searches return not hits on 'powered by dz nuts.' you'll have to custom order it.

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home