Monday, September 17, 2007

Starpower hearts a slacker

This may have been around forever, but I am in love with this streaming radio site. Check out the indie station. Or whatever you want. I don't give a care. But they do. They'll play you bands you like on request and then will play you bands like the bands you like. It's so very "If you like Giorgio, then you'll LOVE Secret Passions!" Except all the bands are legit and not weird generic made up bands. Unless you pick that station, then I guess it is. But no worries. No judgment. We're all friends here.

Arcade Fire just came on. I will be seeing them live this Thursday (woo-hoo!). And somehow, this site KNEW. Creepy. But really awesome creepy.

I'm glad we had this talk.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madelyn said...

Sadly, steaming sites make my computer overheat. There's a joke in that somehow, i'm sure. LOL!

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home