Thursday, April 24, 2008

You Better Get to Livin'...

...like Dolly Parton (aka DOLLY! PARTON!) and me will be on August 3rd at the Greek Theater.

She is, obviously, the main act, but I will making a bit of a cameo on the back stage at the top back of the ampitheater. My act? Singing along and crying tears of joy and yelling my love for our greatest living singer. It will be a sight--especially if I get my new boobs by then.

Small and perky is nice and all but I think I'm ready for some real floatation devices and back pain. Huzzah!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lo said...

Yay for you!!! Oh, golly, you're going to have so much fun. She's so awesome. Sigh. I wonder if she's coming to my neck of the woods...

5:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you get bigger boobs can i get smaller ones? again?

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home