Friday, May 09, 2008

Some people are soooo into themselves

Being a Friday afternoon and just now enjoying delicious leftover fried sampler goodies from IHOP, I find it necessary to let you know about my positive effect on those around me. Not only are they enjoying the new shade o'brown my lips have been sporting, the green and brown shadow combo on my eyelids has been a bit of a hit as well. Add my new silver hoop earrings and I am a vision. A vision, I say.

Going through security this morning (everyone with the most top secret clearances like Secret Agent Starpower here must), I placed a box of my belongings on the belt to go through the x-ray machine, noticed the box tipped over as it went in, and proceeded to catwalk-walk through the metal detector. Alarms did not go off. But the security lady did, "Who puts water in something electric?!" Seeing liquid dripping on my things I conceded, "Sorry, I forgot that was in there. There wasn't much."

I did in fact forget that I had a mug with about .00005 ml of water in it for the jade samplings I have been trying to get to root. Oops. She continued, "WHO PUTS WATER IN SOMETHING ELECTRIC?! SOMEONE PUT WATER IN SOMETHING ELECTRIC. OH MY GOSH, WHAT A MESS..."

I didn't hear the rest. I gathered my belongings and sauntered away, wondering what all the fuss was about. Maybe she's the one with PMS around here.

1 Comments:

Blogger DaftDragon said...

classic, love it, well done : P

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home