Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Better judgment shouts "TMI!" in the background

When I was a kid, my sister told me that BM stood for "bottom mess." She told me this even though she knew it really stood for bowel movement. You see, "BM" was short-hand for poop in our house. Anyway, we were sitting in a neighbor's basement and watching TV when she told me. I TOTALLY believed her. Not just because she was a good liar, but also because it just plain made sense.

I still think of that sometimes, but you probably don't want to know when.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madelyn said...

What was even better was when I told her that the word for someone who worked with animals and nature was a "nudist" instead of a "naturalist," hoping and praying for a grown-up to ask her what she wanted to be when she grew up. heh heh heh...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home