Friday, February 24, 2006

She was all "eek!" and I was all "don't hate me because you ain't me."

I just couldn't go to sleep tonight without telling you guys how good my boobs looked today. It was Day #1 in my new Victoria's Secret unpadded push-up demi-cup bra. My officemate is a sport so she didn't say anything when she looked up and noticed me smiling to myself as I cupped my already beautifully-cupped breasts while sitting at my desk.

The lady who caught me doing it in the bathroom in front of the mirror, however...she was more than a little freaked out. I'm fine with the glaring, but the scream struck me as a touch over the top. I mean, can't a gal fondle herself in public? Shees.

1 Comments:

Blogger Madelyn said...

sheesh, it's not like you were TALKING to them or anything!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home