Wednesday, August 09, 2006

SOMEONE's gonna be grossing $50 more a month!

So I should let you know that I quit my job (read: WOO-HOO!!!!) because I got a new job (read: woo? hoo?). I think the new job'll be great and all, it's just that it's going to be a real job with a real commute and I'll have to wear respectable clothing. Ugh.

BUT--I'll get to be the boss of someone! They'll have to answer to ME! Mwa-ha-ha. No more stupid busywork for me, no sirree, because that'll all be passed on to my (heh heh) UNDERLING--the one bringing me decaf soy lattes and picking up my dry cleaning. I can't wait. I think I'll really shine the light to a brighter future for UNDERLING. As a boss, it's my job.

I'll still be a good time, though. I'll be one of those cool bosses, the one that can hang, the one that--during happy hours--lets it all hang out. Should there be a Welcome Starpower Happy Hour--and if there is, that will be my suggested title for it--I think my just-one-of-the-guys behavior will show that I am not just above you professionally, I'm beneath you personally as well. Something like this.

4 Comments:

Blogger joestrummerlives said...

Congratulations! I am sure you will do great.

BTW - that video is a riot.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Madelyn said...

"too soon for jokes about carbon monoxide" LOL!!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Claudia said...

Congrats! What are you doing. Tell me more!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home